Special Event Insurance
At Doner-Horsley Insurance Brokers Ltd. we’ve been providing events insurance to clients for quite some time; no matter how large or small your event might be, we can tailor insurance to a variety of different events! Need insurance for a wedding, conference, or festival? We’ve got you covered.
Why is Insurance Required for Your Special Event?
Accidents occur all the time with little to no notice and you need to make sure you are prepared for the unknown, if you are hosting an event. Hosting an event comes with several risks that you need to be aware of, so you are fully protected. We will work with you to ensure you have adequate Events Insurance so that you can have peace of mind knowing you’re protected; whether it’s general liability insurance you need or liquor liability insurance, it’s important to cover every basis.
Personal injury, vandalism and accidents can occur at anytime; why not eliminate this risk and worry all together? You can never be TOO prepared, and for as little as $70 for your minimum premium, you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing you’re looked after, without breaking the bank!
Event Types Requiring Event Liability Insurance:
- Job Fairs
- Charity Events
- Grand Openings
- Promotional Activities
Optional Coverage Available for Your Event
Depending on the specifics and size of your special event, you may require the following:
- Liquor liability insurance
- Commercial general liability insurance (up to $5 million)
- Short term coverage such as temporary general liability insurance
What’s Your Special Event Insurance Rate?
- Location: Coverage will vary depending on whether your event is being held at a personal residence or a pubic venue.
- Guest List Size: Insurance quotes will differ based on the number of guests expected at your event. If your event is expected to include more than 2,000 guests, we will prepare a tailored quote for you.
- Whether Liquor is Involved: If liquor is being served at your event, this will contribute to the overall insurance rate. We are pleased to discuss this with you.
- Liability Limit: We offer policies at a minimum of $1,000,000 for liability. This is since a serious injury could occur and would therefore be required in such a circumstance. If your event is large you may even want to consider $2,000,000 for liability insurance. Remember that it’s always better to err on the side of caution when it comes to your protection!
Affordable Insurance for Your Special Event
If you are planning a special event to take place soon, it’s wise to get thinking about insuring your upcoming event. We know how much time, thought and effort goes into planning the perfect event! Not to worry, we make special event insurance extremely affordable, and the process is quick and easy.
Special events that are held at venues or at your home will leave you vulnerable to liability risks. Even with meticulous planning in place, accidents occur all the time. Make sure that you’re protected. Speak to the Doner Horsley Insurance team today to implement a protection plan that’s appropriate for your special event.
Your home and personal possessions represent a considerable financial investment. Let one of our brokers review your personalised insurance requirements.
Doner-Horsley Insurance Brokers Ltd. has been serving the insurance and financial services needs for people in the South Simcoe area for over 100 years. Our service areas include but are not limited to: Alliston, Cookstown, Tottenham, New Tecumseth, New Lowell, Creemore, Stayner, Beeton, Angus, Newton Robinson, Bond Head, King City, Barrie, Bradford, Newmarket, Schomberg, Nobleton, Kleinburg, Caledon and Orangeville.
Insurance companies we work with:
Are you looking for after hours claim service?